KCATA Vendor Registration Process
All firms (prime contractors, subcontractors and suppliers) doing business with KCATA must complete a vendor registration process. KCATA uses an online vendor management system (B2GNow). Vendors that have previously registered with KCATA must now also complete the online process with updated information.
To begin, you must set up an account at KCATA.diversitycompliance.com where you will be given a temporary password. You will receive a confirmation email and be directed to change your password. You may follow the instruction guide to complete the process, and B2GNow also conducts webinars that provide guided training on the features.
The following forms are required and must be provided at the time of registration. Failure to provide these forms will delay the approval process.
- KCATA Affidavit of Civil Rights Compliance
- KCATA Workforce Analysis/EEO-1 Report
- KCATA Affidavit of Participant’s Compliance Regarding Employee Eligibility Verification (Primary Participant or Lower-Tier Participant)
- Current IRS Form W9
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Certification Policy
- Small Business Enterprise Declaration of Certification Affidavit
- Statement of Personal Net Worth
- KCATA Affirmative Action Policy
KCATA Standard Contract Terms and Conditions